Fly-in safaris in Namibia
A fly-in safari is one of the best ways to explore this massive country in a short space of time. Cover the vast distances between highlights with a scenic flight over dunes, the Skeleton Coast, the Namib Desert, Damaraland and Etosha.
Accommodation standards vary to suit your budget as do the number of destinations and duration of these flexible tours. Pilots can double as guides or you may opt for an additional guide.
Fly-in safaris go almost anywhere in Namibia including the major highlights:
- Fish River Canyon
- Namib-Naukluft Park
- Swakopmund and Walvis Bay
- The Skeleton Coast
- Etosha National Park
- Victoria Falls (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
- Chobe, Okavango and Savuti (Botswana)
- Flying Safari - 7-day Air Charter Safari
- Dunes & Desert - Air Taxi Safari
- Effortless Namibia - Travel by Rail, road and air
- Exclusive Programme – Flying Safari
- Fabulous Namibia – Flying Safari
- Family Package - Luxury Self Drive Tour
- Namibian Impressions - 7-days Namibian Fly-In Safari
- Skeleton Coast Safari - Flying Safari
Contact us now to discuss the endless possibilities for your fly-in safari.